For lots of us, when we first walk into a church we aren't sure what to expect. Here then are a few things you might be wondering:
1) Should I dress smart? No. Come just as you are. You are welcome.
2) Will I be asked for money? No. People who come regularly often give to the church because they value it's work. Today when you come, you are our guest.
3) Do I have to pay for refreshments at the end? No, these are free, and part of us sayin to you: 'We are glad you came!'
4) Will I have to sing? It's up to you if you sing. For some people they love the music and it helps them connect with God. For others, particularly if they aren't sure what they believe yet, they don't want to. It's up to you.
5) Are children welcome? Yes they are. We have an excellent children's group, and a congregation where all are welcome. If you bring children with you they can stay in the service with you, or go out to groups with the other children.
6) What covid precautions are being taken? We are recommending masks be worn in the building. Singing is allowed and we are not requiring 2m distance any more. Coffee and Tea were practical will be served outside after the service.