Midweek At St Mary's
- Daily 8am-5pm: The church is open for private prayer. Come and enjoy the space and spend time talking and listening to God.
- Home Groups: Sunday services are great for worship and to hear more from the bible, but to really move forward in our relationship with God and to get to know people on a deeper level, home groups are invaluable. Home groups are 10 or so people and we spend time getting to know one another, someone will unpack a part of the bible, and we will have the chance to pray for one another. If you want to join a group talk to Matt. Matt.Levinsohn@gmail.com
- Wednesday 9am-11am. Little Ted stay and play parent and toddler group at the church.
- Thursday Morning Drop-in 10.30am-12.00: Do drop-in for a catch-up and a cuppa at the Wilson centre. All are welcome.
- Godzone: Throughout the year St Mary's Primary School visit us for Godzone where we celebrate faith, and learn togther. It is great fun and the children love to come across to their church.